Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Does Hunt in Pack have to be bloody?

I just finished watching the movie Piranha

Oh my God!  It is bloody.

The producer knows how to push our buttons in our brain and play with our fear.
With the consciousness we talked about in the Diamond course, I see how they are playing the tricks with our stem brain.  

After watching this movie, my first response to Hunt-in-Pack is that it is very bloody.

In the movie, we human beings become the sashimi for the piranahs.  What we are left with is bones and hair and a few remaining body parts. 

Like it says in the movie, piranhas hunt-in-pack.

Then, it reminds me of the documentary movie I see how we human beings use the same tactic to hunt dolphins, whales, and other fishes.

And sometimes we may eat them alive so that we get the best freshness.

What a movie for me to reflect upon our own bloodiness.

I also got to see the importance of integrating spirituality and materialism.  

If we only have a drive for materialism and no spirituality, we become the piranhas automatically going after blood.  We become the money makers.

I also got to question that, do we human beings have more than flesh and blood?

If so, then whatever is beyond our flesh and blood must be our soul and spirit.

And finally, hunt-in-pack itself is neutral, no good or bad.

Perhaps human beings being eaten by piranhas is also neutral, bad from our perspective, good (if piranhas can think) from piranhas' perspective.

And perhaps it is us, with consciousness and soul purpose, can make Hunting in Pack the best for the world we live in.

P.S. In this article, I used a few jargon from the Diamond course.

Please post your comments, stay tuned, and I will see you next time.

Dr OIC - transforming hard working caterpillars to butterflies among the flow-ers.

No comments:

Wealth building opportunity at Karisma Learning Institute